Just A Little Something

Posted by The Standing Commitee (AJK) of SMK Seafield's Photography Club on
Hello. I'm updating again, everyone! :D
Well, even I have to admit that I'm not that loyal to update again so soon. But there's something that I'd like to say to a couple of my friends, best friends, and pretty much every 15 year old who will be sitting for a major exam from tomorrow 'till next Tuesday. Also, since I'm already here typing like some lunatic, I was just wondering if any of you could help me out here. Does anyone happen to know how to uncover a lost Yahoo! ID? Sadly, I kinda forgot what was the Yahoo! ID I used for our Flickr photostream, and I can't upload any photos anymore. I've tried every ID I could possibly think of, but it still remains unfound. Is there any other option? Oh, golly geeezz. Well, the main thing is, I'd like to wish those who will be sitting for PMR tomorrow

ALL THE BEST
&&
GOOD LUCK! :D

Especially to Ate Joey, Michelle Wong, Wei Ying, Yi Shuen, Tze Kai, Aaron Tan, Jyee Wen, Jordan Khoo, Pei Shuen, Chin Chin, Queenie and a couple more whom I really can't think of right now since I'm kind of in a hurry. I know that you guys will be able to get straight A's since you guys are so unbelievably smart + hard working, I don't even know how you guys do it. LOL.. I really hope that all your hard work will pay off!! :D