Short Update

Posted by The Standing Commitee (AJK) of SMK Seafield's Photography Club on
Announcements:
- There will be no meetings this Thursday (30th April) for Kelab Seni Foto. (:
- 'Passerby' has officially been banned from tagging at our tagboard. Though just for a short time, and she will be unbanned soon. (:
- Oh no, exams are cominggggggg....
- Friday is a public holiday.

Tags Replied:
PikKYen: Ermm... You can bring your camera wheneverrrr you want. Though we hardly use cameras. I bring mine every week. (:

PikKYen: Okay, give me your full name and your class. Do you know anyone else that was present that day?

Esther: Hello! Yeah, thanks! :D

Passerby: I think I banned you. I'm not sure. Awwww... You can always go to a friend's house and borrow his/her computer to reply us back, or maybe a Cyber Cafe, whatever. I'll just continue to ban. Anyway, don't you have better things to do than spend time with us 'little kids'?

PikKYen: Yeah, we know. They made an announcement on Monday during assembly.

Li Anne: I'm not sure yet. En. Ardi said a while ago that he might wanna change the day to Wednesday. God knows. I'll let you all know after I've asked him. (:
Voting Poll:

Do state your reason why, too, at our tagboard. (: unless you've been banned...